Simon Harisson, Avaya SVC & CMO
Invited keynote speaker Simon Harrison, Senior vice president and Chief Marketing Officer ((CMO) is leading Avaya’s global marketing function to engage new and existing customers and partners, drive adoption of the company’s software solutions and support Avaya as the leading player in a dynamic digital communications market. He joined Avaya January 27th.
In a career spanning over 25 years, Mr. Harrison has been a thought leader, product strategist, marketer and consultant in the communications solutions industry. Harrison joins Avaya from leading research and advisory firm, Gartner, where he was research director and lead analyst for the Unified Communications and Contact Center industry.Prior to Gartner, he held leadership roles in Marketing, Sales, Product Marketing and Product Management for companies like Cirrus, Vocalcom, Siebel Systems and others.
Mr Harrison message:
“Addressing the needs of the experience economy requires a fundamentally new way of thinking. Smartphones, watches, TVs, home devices and a growing number of ways for customers and employees to engage means companies must rely on a different type of communications and collaboration solution provider. Avaya provides a much broader array of technologies than people realize, and a market-defining ecosystem to help companies be successful in this new era of experiences, every day”
Matija Čukman, HPB, Executive Director of Direct Channels Division
Matija Čukman is currently Executive Director of Direct Channels Division at Hrvatska poštanska banka d.d. in charge of all digital channels management and card business operations.
Matija started his career in 2008 at Privredna banka Zagreb d.d., Intesa Sanpaolo Bank subsidiary bank as trainee, where he advanced to Business Analyst, Business Coordinator and Director of Card business office as the previous position. During his career, Matija spent three years (2013-2016) working for Intesa Sanpaolo in Milan as Business Development Manager for Retail Business, mostly dealing with card business operations, digital payments, loans etc.) During his career, he was in charge of many digital payments projects (launching Google Pay and Apple Pay in Croatia, Instant payments scheme etc.) and is currently in charge of numerous digital transformation initiatives in Hrvatska poštanska banka d.d.
Matija holds MBA and Master Degree in Business & Economics and he attended numerous leadership, digital strategy and project management trainings and courses.
Alen Gojčeta is a co-founder of Predikt.HR, a people analytics start-up, aiming at improving organizational outcomes by means of behavioural and data science. Alen is a doctoral student and a researcher in I-O psychology, with wide experience in management, consulting and marketing.
Alen started his career at Optima Group (now Optima Telekom) as a sales engineer, where he advanced to the position of sales and marketing director and Zagreb branch manager. The next eleven years after Optima Group, Alen spent with IBM Croatia, mostly on leading different teams and departments. After a short entrepreneurial period in 2015, when he started a SME business still active today, Alen joined A1 Croatia where he built and managed a completely new business unit offering and developing commercial ICT, cloud and digital offerings.
Alen is an author of a number of professional and scientific articles on CRM, BI, Big Data, marketing strategies, sales and work performance. He is a lecturer on the Radilica Contact Center Academy on the topic of contact center tools and technologies. In 2010 ICT magazine “Mreža” named him one of top 25 Croatian IT consultants with specialization in CRM.
Dejan Ognjanović mts - Telekom Serbia group, CE
Over the 20 years management experience, of which 10+ years have been on Senior/Top position Very strong ICT background, specially IT: In period 2002 to 2013 as part of IT division in Telekom Srbija on few different position.
Management experience in last 10 years:
- 2010 – 2013 Director of IT infrastructure in Telekom Srbija
- 2013 – 2017 Customer Care Director
- 2018 Head of Customer Experience and Contact centre development
- 2019 – CEO of mts D.O.O.
- Experience in Cost to Profit transformation
- Expert in self-care services implementations
- Proven track records in planning and tactical execution
Some important professional experience projects:
- Implementation of Avaya omnichanel platform platform for voice, mail, chat, co-browse and video
- Implementation of self-service kiosks for Telco services and ATMs for mts bank
- Implementation of Avaya Live Assist (Video call and Co-Browse on top of chat) for mts Bank
- Contact centre development for mts bank and Telekom Srbija
- Implementation of contact center and digital support for mts bank
- Growth Contact center KPI’s in period 2013 to 2017 (First call resolution from almost zero to 32%, NPS for over 16%, SL for Broad band technical support for over 60%, SL for Mobile for over 20%
- Contact center transformation from Cost to Profit centre (start with Sales and Service To Sales activities in Contact center)
- Implementation of CRM (Siebel) in Telekom Srbija
- Contact center integration with Oracle Siebel CRM – Avaya C4, Siebel – Avaya hybrid integration
- Implementation of ERP and CRM in mts (Microsoft Dynamics Navision).
- Implementing valued based customer segmentation in CRM and differentiation support, collection and SL based on type of services and customer segment
- Campaign management with SAS-CRM (Siebel)-Avaya C4-POM integration
- Migration from IVR to AIF and PoC for Mobile AIF
- Migration from IVR to AIF and PoC for Mobile AIF
- IVR functionality - notification on debt and the reconnection the services “based on promise”
- Improving debt collection process with usage text-to-speech on IVR and POM
Branimir Spajić Croatian Telekom , Customer Experience Management Department Director
Experienced business operations manager with track record of managing customer and business operations with strong CX orientation Developed critical knowledge of designing and implementation of Customer Experience methods in large operations on tactical and strategic level
Prior to operations manager, managed large scale change and transformation programs in business operational and administration departments
Critical skills: deep understanding of running, managing and improving large scale operations, implementation of CX methodologies in business operations
- Tvrtko Stošić , Avaya, consultan
- Miho Pitarević , HCCU/ CCCA, President
Tvrtko Stosic is a Consultant in Avaya’s international specialists group and is based in Europe, where he helps companies take advantage of advanced technologies to improve their business processes and achieve better CX outcomes. To do this, he draws on deep knowledge of trends and best practices in the customer care and engagement industry, as well as his expertise in the telecoms, finance, utilities and retail sectors.
Tvrtko is passionate about contact centers, digital transformation, customer care, customer experience and engagement, workforce optimization, communications analytics and artificial intelligence.